Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Root of Many of Our Problems

It dawned on me just now, I have no link to a site that explains the money issue. Am I my own worst enemy or what?

Nothing will change in the modern world, excepting calamities, until the money supply is democratised. Theives and schiesters have ruled our modern world since it began, because thieves and schiesters pretty much ruled the ancient world, and practically nobody knows this. The truth is so absurd that it is almost beyond belief. We truly are babes in the wood, except the dangers that lurk out there come not from a different species to us.

Do you want to improve the world? Would you be unwilling to stop the world from being improved? If you answered yes to both these questions then please, set aside 3 hours to watch the Money Masters video. Then buy the dvd from the official site - don't be a cheap bastard like me.

(Seriously though, I just bought my copy of The Money Masters dvd. I'm sure they didn't have a credit card option last time I tried.)

2 Comments:

Blogger qrswave said...

hiya al!

yes, the moneymasters is a great video. I highly recommend it. I only wish they would distribute it for free and accept donations from those who can afford to donate.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Erosoplier said...

Hey, I thought that was what they were already doing!!?

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home