Sunday, January 15, 2006

I Found Out

Funny that phrase "I found out." I found an exit, or I found a kind of release. How else could it be meant?

And it's funny when we find out about something - like I did today. I can't tell you about it yet - further finding out is required.

I can offer a substitute. Did you know that the World Trade Centre buildings were actually demolished with explosives on 9-11? (see side-bar link) Planes and/or fires don't knock buildings like that down. What a trick.

I can remember my disbelief lasted for a week after I stumbled upon my first explosive 9-11 site. I felt I'd found some genuine dangerously-gullible net loonies (I was quite new to the net), and I felt the need to protect myself from them. But my mind wouldn't let me ignore the issue - the issue for me being the physical anomaly of the first tower to fall failing to fall asymetrically. The top third should have dropped over the side and left the remaining two thirds standing, roughly, but it didn't (if you look closely at the videos you see it does rotate off to the appropriate side, but this movement is arrested by the collapse and free-fall of the rest of the building beneath it). And then there's the 100 other anomalies of the events of that day (see a David Ray Griffin paper or talk).

After a few hundred hours of 'research,' I was willing to admit there was some way-serious shit going down on September 11. And I still can't talk to my Mum about it! Or the rest of my family, or any of my friends bar one - and that was only to ask if she had merely heard of such a conspiracy theory. This truth is truly a burden. Some serious soul searching is required when you discover that the most powerful man in the world isn't merely a plutocrat - which you knew already - but has played a role in a colossal betrayal of all of humanity.

Who else is behind it? Who really is behind it? Like busting the local priest for fiddling with some of the children, the job that must be done can be done efficiently, or if botched, it can turn out to be as traumatic as the intitial crimes themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home